Arkansas 4-H Hall of Fame
The Arkansas 4-H Hall of Fame recognizes truly outstanding 4-H Teen Stars who have
achieved at the highest
level and have contributed to making Arkansas 4-H a dynamic and well-known organization. Nominations will be made by county extension staff.
- Be an Arkansas 4-H Teen Star.
- Be at least a high school senior at the time of nomination. 4-H'ers may be nominated
two additional years after their last year of 4-H eligibility. This means that 4-H
members who have had their 19th birthday in the current year end 4-H eligibility on
December 31, but will be eligible for Hall of Fame nomination the next March 15, and
the following March 15.
- The deadline for 2020 will be extended until Friday, April 10.
- Be a 4-H member who has been active and has achieved at the highest level in the club, county, and state. National achievements are not a requirement but will be considered.
- Be a 4-H member who has used personal 4-H accomplishments to help others achieve.
- Be a 4-H member who has provided outstanding leadership to 4-H and made significant contribution to the 4-H program at the club, county, and state level.
- Be a 4-H member who has shown a strong commitment to 4-H.
- Be a 4-H member who has never been found in violation of the Arkansas 4-H Code of Conduct by the Review Board.